Something that’s seen in the news everyday and breaks everyone hearts is abuse. Abuser doesn’t come in a specific gender, race or cultural, and there is no way of properly identifying an abuser by looking at them. If you or someone you know are in danger and need help call
Women don’t have to live in fear:
- In the US: call the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-7233 (SAFE).
- UK: call Women’s Aid at 0808 2000 247.
- Australia: call 1800RESPECT at 1800 737 732.
- Worldwide: visit International Directory of Domestic Violence Agencies for a global list of helplines and crisis centers.
Male victims of abuse can call:
- U.S. and Canada: The Domestic Abuse Helpline for Men & Women
- UK: ManKind Initiative
- Australia: One in Three Campaign
If you know a child that is being abused call
And if you someone to talk email us firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be your ear.